Friday, July 22, 2011

Paleo Ice Cream

Today is day 5 of Paleo… Whew! It’s been a little rough the past few days.  The carb cravings are killer and so are the headaches!  I did feel better after working out today, so that’s a plus.  Also, I’m super excited to say I found a recipe for primal/paleo ice cream! Yay for ice cream!  I just made some and put it in the freezer.  Can’t wait to see how it tastes!  If nothing else, it will feel good on my sore throat.


I will say this, even with the carb flu, I am feeling healthier.  My stomach is no longer bloated or painful!  That’s a relief!  I was a little worried how I would handle the fats but there was apparently no need for that.  All this time it’s been my beloved carbs making me sick.  Go figure!  I am truly surprised at myself and my lack of cheating so far.  I know this is an answered prayer because I have NEVER been able to do something like this on my own “willpower” before.  God is so good to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment